Phoenix, Arizona

Hal's Radiator Service in Glendale, AZ is absolutely the worst place to take a car.I took mine there to get a new radiator and a few weeks later it overheated and blew my engine.

I took it back to Hals and showed him all of the gunk in the radiator (probably stop leak) and he said he didn't do it. He said I must have put it in there. If I just had it replaced & it leaked, I would take it back to him....not put stop leak in it.

Cost me an engine & he Hals wouldn't do a thing.Absolutely the worst auto experience in my life!

Had an Experience with Hals Radiator Service?

Comments

Unhappy customer

It's too bad that businesses treat their customers poorly.When I came back from Cali with the bad radiator so he could see it(in a rental car because my car was damaged from overheating), Walter said I should have called him from Cali before having someone else replace the bad radiator since it was under warranty.

So I asked him to pay my repair cost & he said he wouldn't. I asked what he was willing to do and he said nothing. What would you have done if I called from Cali????

The same thing you were doing when I had the radiator right in front of you....Nothing.All I can do now is warn people not to go there and I am telling everyone I know.

WALTER

TELL THAT UNHAPPY CUSTOMER TO GET HIS STORY STRAIGHT HE DROVE ALL THE WAY TO BAKERSFIELD CALIFORNIA WITH ALL THAT STOP LEAK WITH TEMPETURES NEARLY THE 100S HE left FROM PHOENIX HE WOULD'VE HAD PROBLEMS AFTER 30 MILES OR NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO BLYTHE HE'S JUST A UNHAPPY SCAMER